These mini muffins offer all the excellent health benefits of chia and lavender while being lemony and refreshing.
* Makes about two dozen mini muffins or one dozen full size muffins depending on cupcake mold – I prefer these as mini muffins for a nice bite sized treat.
- 2 cups sorghum flour (can also use garbanzo or cassava flour)
- 1 ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¾ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup rice, coconut, almond, or cashew milk
- ¼ cup chickpea/garbanzo brine
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried lavender (plus a little extra for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl (dry ingredients first)
- Mix until smooth
- Grease cupcake mold and pour in batter evenly
- Sprinkle a little lavender over top (optional) and place in oven
- Bake for 20 minutes (add an additional few minutes for full sized muffins using toothpick test to check when ready)
Did this help you in your holistic wellness journey?
Share it! ↓